Opportunities for Men's Fellowship at MPC.
- Men's Breakfast - Weekly, the men meet for breakfast on Saturday mornings
- Retired Men's Lunch - The retired men meet for lunch on the first Wednesday of every month
The Men's Fellowship Breakfast has been meeting/fellowshipping/conspiring since 1995 at such fine dining establishments as Mike's Diner (closed and demolished), the Ambrosia Café (closed and sold), and now the Ashton Family Restaurant (we're sure there is no connection, but you may want to sell that Ashton Diner stock!).
- We meet EVERY Saturday morning at 7 a.m. at the Ashton Family Restaurant, located at the corner of Ashton and Cockrell Roads.
- All men of the Church are welcome to join us for spirited fellowship and a good breakfast.
- Our adopted MPC Ministry Team is the Property Ministry Team, as many of us have some sort of talent that we use to help out.
- We would love to have you join us!
Retired Men's Lunch
The retired men meet the first Wednesday of every month at the Bob Evan's Restaurant located at the intersection of Balls Ford and Sudley Roads in Manassas at 12:30 p.m.
Join us for some conversation, fellowship and some good laughs!